Hearing voices in your head becomes less obvious now
This musical beanie is a blast. Pop it on your head, plug it into your iPod or any MP3 player, and you’ll be amazed at the sound quality from the integral speakers that fit snugly over your ears. Wearing a hat with headphones is a near impossibility, and ear buds (aside from being fairly uncomfortable) have a tendency to fall out or tug at your lugs in a very uncomfortable manner. This top hat cures all the woes of listening to music on the go, and just to add icing to the cake, other people can’t hear that horrifying squeaky wail of whatever it is you’re listening to.
Great way to route the wires
So no more dirty looks on the bus from people who simply don’t understand the importance of shutting yourself off from the world on public transport. Plug in and chill out without the chill.
- A cosy black hat with inbuilt speakers resting over your ears.
- The lining of the hat is fleecy for extra warmth softness.
- A 98cm wire with a 3.5mm jack is tucked into the internal lining but can be unravelled to plug into your MP3 (or other music playing device with a headphone jack).
- The wire gives enough freedom to have your player in your pocket/bag and still be very comfortably listening within your hat.
- The hat is made from 100% polyester and can be hand-washed warm (make sure to remove the speakers).
- Suitable for ages 8 years+.
- Size: 27 x 18 x 2cm (when flat).
Via Slippery Brick