Still waiting for the one we can ride in
If you’re looking for the smallest most sophisticated R/C flying vehicle around then your wait is over. The Micro R/C 4-Channel Flying Saucer incorporates amazing technology in a package not much larger than your outstretched palm. With 4-propellers you’d assume the Micro Flying Saucer would be hard to keep balanced in the air, however this problem is solved by the built in solid-state accelerometer.
Its way more fun when you can drive
Similar to the technology in the iPhone and Nintendo Wii contoller, the accelerometer senses tilt on two axes and adjusts the power of each propeller to keep the Flying Saucer rock solid in the sky.
The built in automatic trim means no trim dials or buttons to adjust. Simply power-cycle the remote before your flight and the Flying Saucer auto trims itself using the accelerometer as a reference. Complete 4-channel control allows you to move directly forward, reverse, left or right. Plus you can rotate in place, and move up and down. It’s everything you would expect from a mini Terminator style drone except for the weaponry.
Simple control unit
- Auto trim the saucer before each flight by power cycling the remote.
- New pilots may find it easier to use the right/left controls on left stick for rotation, then push the right stick forward to move forward when pointing in the direction you want to go.
- Make note of the “EZ” switch on the remote. When this switch is on, it prevents you from making fast maneuvers that may send the saucer out of control.
- Mini 4-propeller flying saucer features a built in accelerometer and 4-channel control
- Real 4-channel digital proportional control via IR
- Solid-State Accelerometer provides stable flight
- Auto-Trim system when power-cycling remote
- “EZ” switch on remote helps beginning pilots
- Includes 110-240V wall adapter for charging
- 20 minute charge time, 5-7 minute fly time
- Remote uses 3 AAA batteries, not included
- Dimensions: 19cm diameter, 5.5cm high