Going from zero to Twitter Master in one short morning
Over the past few months, Twitter has emerged as one of the hottest online tools of all time. But while Twitter serves well as a vibrant social network, its also serves as a legitimate business tool. People on Twitter use it to find people working on similar projects, doing similar work, or with common interests.
Basically, Twitter is a way to tell the world what you’re doing in 140 characters or less! This includes brief comments on your thoughts, observations, and goings-on in your day. Whether you’re “eating an apple” or “looking foward to the weekend” or “Heading out of town” it’s all twitter-worthy.
Twitter is about creating a following. Users find people they are interested in following and likewise, you build your own following. Just like other social networking sites, Twitter allows you to see who is following who and allows users to connect to those individuals.
Most importantly, Twitter creates a new class of relationships for you. It allows you to connect with people who you may otherwise never know about, some who may seem unapproachable, and others who will become great business contacts.
Join us for this cutting edge event. Bring your laptop and be prepared to have a fully functional network by the time you leave.
- EVENT: Twitter Boot Camp
- DATE: October 11, 2008 – Saturday
- TIMES: 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
- WEBSITE: www.davinciinstitute.com/page.php?ID=553
- LOCATION: Wolf Law Building (Corner of Baseline & Broadway) 2450 Kittredge Loop Road, Boulder, CO 80309 (Parking is free on Saturdays)
- CLASSROOM: 304
- DIRECTIONS: Click here for map
- INSTRUCTORS: Deb Frey, Michael Sitarzewski, and Rob McNealy
- AGENDA: See below
- COST: $119 – ($79 for DaVinci Institute Members) – Register here.
- COMBO PACKAGE: Membership combined with Twitter Boot Camp: $199 – Register here. *
- PHONE: 303-666-4133
- * – A $298 value. More about DaVinci Institute Memberships and Combo Packages at click here.