Featured invention at the DaVinci Inventor Showcase
Lucky-chess is a game method that allows regular chess to be played with cards and dice.
A pair of special dice and deck of cards are designed to enhance a game of chess. Letters on the dice and cards apply to specific chess pieces, and players rely on the luck of the roll or draw to make their moves.
- Provides an alternative method of playing chess
- Adds excitement to a game of chess
- Injects an element of luck into the game
- May attract individuals who aren’t inclined to try conventional chess
- Ideal for beginners and chess enthusiasts alike