Pet Owners At Increased Risk Of Acquiring Fatal MRSA Infection

Pet Owners At Increased Risk Of Acquiring Fatal MRSA Infection

Pet bites can cause potentially fatal MRSA infection 

Pet owners are at an increased risk of getting infected with the potentially fatal MRSA infection through dogs and cats, say researchers.

Dr. Richard Oehler, of the University of South Florida, says that MRSA and skin infections in dogs and cats can be spread to humans through bites.

Continue reading… “Pet Owners At Increased Risk Of Acquiring Fatal MRSA Infection”

0