It is always hard to keep up, but this might help.
Weekends offer time to explore and find input for this features roundup. You ready to rock this list?
- Apple iPhone 4S: The Unboxing
There is a certain joy in unboxing virtually any gadget for the first time, but Apple raised the event to an art form with its always stylish packaging.
- iPhone 4S: Confessions of an Upgrader [REVIEW]
Very few switchers or newbies would brave the Apple store today. This day’s for us iPhone owners. This review’s for us, too.
- Apple vs. Microsoft: Two Opposite Approaches to Building an OS
Microsoft and Apple’s approaches to building operating systems couldn’t be more divergent. Here’s why.
- iPhone 4S: Siri Politely Answers 10 Absurd Questions [PICS]
What happened when we put the iPhone 4S’s (somewhat) intelligent agent Siri on the spot, asking her absurd questions? You’d be surprised.
- 3 Fresh iPhone Apps for Your Mobile Convenience
Put your iPhone to work with these three mobile applications.
- Top 10 Tech This Week [PICS]
In a week dominated by the iPhone 4S and its accompanying iOS 5 operating system, we gather up those highlights and add even more techo-goodness in this week’s edition of Top 10 Tech.
- iPhone 4S: Siri is Impressive, But Still a Work in Progress [REVIEW]
iPhone 4S: Siri is Impressive, But Still a Work in Progress [REVIEW]
- Fall Foliage: 10 Fantastic iPhone Photos That Celebrate the Season
We’ve hand-picked 10 outstanding autumnal photos, all shot on iPhones, to celebrate the season.
- How Super Strong Glass Keeps Your Smartphone Screen From Breaking
Gorilla Glass is found in 200 million devices worldwide. We take a look at how it works, and what makes it so durable.
- 4 Essential Tips for Conquering the App Development Process
Craig Johnston, VP of engineering at a web development firm, discusses four key reasons why app development projects fail — and how you can up your odds for success.
- 13 Ways to Get in Shape With Digital Fitness Tools
Going to the gym can be a chore, but technology has made it a little easier by putting workouts in the palm of your hand. Check out these 13 apps, gadgets and sites that can help you shed pounds and get ripped.
- Beyond Angry Birds: 8 Fantastic Physics Puzzlers for iPhone
Games that challenge players with the laws of physics are all the rage on mobile platforms. Here are 8 great ones that are NOT Angry Birds.
- 15+ Improvements iOS 5 Brings to Your iPhone 4 Camera
iOS 5 brings a whole host of improvements to your iPhone 4′s camera and “Photos” app. We’ve taken an in-depth look at the exciting new features the update offers.
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich and Galaxy Nexus: Everything You Need to Know
The phone and OS have lots of new features, so we’ve broken them down for you, so you can see exactly what’s being brought to the table.
- Droid Razr vs. iPhone 4S vs. Droid Bionic and More [CHART]
If you’re mulling the market for a smartphone upgrade, but can’t decide between today’s top contenders, this chart compares the Droid Razr to the competition.
- How to Communicate With Users When Your App or Site Crashes
Everyone experiences downtime, crashes, bugs and other issues from time to time. It’s how you handle these issues that counts.
- 5 Ways Apps Make Salesforce Even More Valuable
Salesforce is already an excellent tool, but integrating other business apps can really streamline your team’s data and workflow. Check out these 5 categories.
- Lytro: A Closer Look at the First Focus-Free Camera [PICS]
For those who want to get their hands on a camera that shoots first and focuses later, the countdown has begun.
- Can There Ever Really Be Privacy in the Cloud?
It’s a great time to be a cloud consumer. Despite its convenience, you must consider the cloud’s privacy implications — especially because they’re always changing.
- What to Do if Your Ereader Is Lost or Stolen
If you’ve recently lost your Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble Nook or Sony Reader, here’s what you can do to protect your data, prevent further purchases and try to recover your device.
- How Powermat Is Leading the Charge for Wireless Electricity
“If our devices are wireless, why isn’t our ability to charge them?” That’s the question Powermat’s CEO asks in explaining the mission of his company. Here’s how the Powermat wireless charging station works, and what’s in its future.
- Apple iPhone 4S Vs. the iPhone 4: Should You Upgrade?
Apple’s iPhone 4S is a solid follow-up to the popular iPhone 4. As an owner of the latter, I would not race to upgrade. I’m not saying the iPhone is not an excellent product, but it is also a refinement of a very good idea and I just don’t think you jump to buy a refinement.
- Is the Apple iPhone 4S Camera the Digital Camera to Rule Them All? [PICS]
The phone update enhanced the iPhone 4’s digital camera in almost every imaginable way.
- How Angry Birds Conquered Casual Gaming
For nearly two years, the casual game market has belonged to Angry Birds. We spoke with Rovio CEO Mikael Hed
- Ebooks or Printed Books: Which Are Better for You?
A study examines the differences in reading from an electronic device versus traditional printed text.
- 5 Takeaways From Microsoft’s Earnings Call
During the conference call following Microsoft’s first-quarter revenues for fiscal 2012, the company laid out some key takeaways for investors and industry followers.
- 4 iPhone Tricks for the Hearing and Vision Impaired
Apple’s iOS accessibility options make using the iPhone and iPad easier for people with hearing and vision disabilities. These 4 tricks are even handy for those without impairments.
- Teach Siri How to Pronounce Your Name
Teaching Apple’s Siri to pronounce is easy, once you know where to look. This gallery will take you through all the steps.
- 10 Seriously Addictive iPhone Strategy Games
Strategy games and iOS are a match made in heaven. Check out these top 10 titles for anyone who wants to use their brain to win.