So many things happen when you are pregnant
Strange things happen to your body when you are pregnant. Since new mothers tend to worry, experienced women and medical professionals tend to gloss over the things you shouldn’t worry too much about. Oddee tells you some of the things that might surprise you. For example…
Most pregnancies last for about 9 months and doctors are likely to induce labor if pregnancy goes on too long. That being said, it is possible to be pregnant for a whole year. The world’s longest pregnancy lasted 375 days, strangely, the baby was only a little under seven pounds.
It certainly puts a whole new perspective on being a few weeks late, doesn’t it?
Here they are…
- You Could Be Pregnant For Over A Year
- A Male Fetus Can Get Erections In The Womb
- Your Entire Undercarriage Might Need Stitches
- You May Just Poop Yourself
- You Really Will Glow
- Your Sense of Smell Gets Better
- Contractions Don’t Always Stop After Birth
- You Don’t Really Need To Eat For Two
- Your Feet Can Grow Up To One Full Shoe Size
- The Father Might Show Symptoms of Pregnancy
If you are pregnant, ask your doctor before you start to worry about these weird things you just found out.