Bullet-shaped plane that can travel at 460mph for more than 4,500 miles, costs just $328 per hour to operate and is set to revolutionize private air travel is unveiled
The first official information and images of the Celera 500L were revealed by Otto Aviation Wednesday.
- The ‘bullet’ aircraft is predicted to revolutionize private air travel
- It can travel at a cruising speed of 460mph for more than 4,500 miles
- Yet it uses eight times less fuel bringing hourly operating costs down to at $328
- It is hoped the the lower costs will make it a competitor for commercial travel
- The plan is powered by a RED A03 engine
- Otto Aviation plans for first commercial deliveries by 2025 but a price for the aircraft is not yet known
The much-anticipated Celera 500L ‘bullet’ plane which is set to revolutionize private air travel has been revealed.