Average salary at Twitter is $120, 111.11
As you might expect, former Google Engineer Gareth Jones is a number whiz. He created TechCompany Pay using “open sources of information on the internet”. TechCompany Pay is a list of averages representing how well the biggest companies in Silicon Valley compensate their employees.
While we can’t vouch for the accuracy of the site, we’ll bet it at least provides a ballpark estimate into how much these companies are paying.
So which company comes in at number one?
5. The average salary at Google is $104,594.27.
4. The average salary at Facebook is $105,167.62.
3. The average salary at LinkedIn is $111,720.00.
2. The average salary at Apple $113,319.21.
1. The average salary at Twitter is $120,111.11.
Here’s the full list of top companies.
Photo credit: Aol Small Business
Via Business Insider